Perfect gift ideas for people who love their home!
Need a little gift inspiration for that interior obsessed person in your life? You’ll find it here! Funnily enough, today’s post came very easy to me and yes, it is basically a list of things I would like to receive. However, if you still haven’t quite finished your Christmas shopping (or like me have barely started) here are a few suggestions that might help you complete that list.
Plus, they all cost less than £30, so they are pretty affordable.
Oh look at all those pretty gifts. Let’s get started.
- Gold confetti decanter, Oliver Bonas, £19.50 // Beautiful and sophisticated, this is far too gorgeous to hide away in a drinks cabinet! It deserves pride of place on a bar cart or dining table.
- Block coloured cushion cover, H&M, £8.99 // Girly, glam and super modern. Also comes in dusky green.
- Cafe de Paris clock, Maison du monde, £9.99 // Parisian perfection for anyone who loves shabby chic. And on a side note, if you haven’t already heard of Maison du Monde and you like home accessories, check out their website. I love it all! I know this is supposed be gift ideas, but maybe you need a gift to you, from you.
- Pink palm daily journal, Urban Outfitters, £16 // Perhaps a little pricey for a journal, but this print is so cool. What better way to plan your year? For someone who appreciates good stationary.
- Enamel herb pots and tray, The White Company, £25 // Classic, stylish and practical! Ideal for style conscious cooks.
- Vintage Measuring cups, Marks and Spencer, £15 // I am in love with these! They are so pretty and really useful.
- I’d rather be sipping prosecco travel mug, The contemporary home, £12 // I’d happily sip anything from this mug! Prosecco would do very nicely though. This would make a perfect gift paired with a bottle of the bubbly stuff!
- Copper cocktail set, Urban Outfitters, £25 // Copper is definitely the metallic hue of choice right now and this cocktail set is gorgeous.
- Garden Kneeler and gloves, Cath Kidston, £25 // I can’t think of a lovelier gift for any green thumbed friends or family.
- Climbing glass taper holder, Anthropologie, £20 // Candles are such a popular choice for a Christmas gift, but candle holders are far more unusual. These are absolutely stunning!
- Selfie button, Kate Spade, £28 // We all know at least one selfie queen, right? They will love this super cute keyring complete with a bluetooth selfie button.
- The little book of Hygge, Amazon, £4.99 // A fab stocking filler for anyone who loves cosy nights in by the fire, curled up with a book.
- Illume Boulangerie Jar, Anthropologie, £16 // This candle smells seriously amazing and the jar is lovely too.
- Styled: Secrets for Arranging Rooms, from Tabletops to Bookshelves, Amazon, £19.99 // An essential read for anyone who wants to style their home beautifully.
- Warmest throw triangle jacquard, West Elm, £19 // This fantastic throw would look amazing on any chair or sofa. Comes in a range of beautiful colours and it’s on offer at the moment too!
I hope this has given you some perfect present ideas for home lovers! I know I would be insanely happy to find any of them underneath the tree. If you’re looking for something special, Not on the High Street and Etsy offer lots of unique handmade items too.
I love these in particular:
To make it super easy I have created a pinterest board with all of the gifts on. I’ve also thrown in a few extra ideas too. Click right here to see the board and don’t forget to follow me there for more ideas.
Don’t forget to subcribe and access your free festive printables.
What’s on your Christmas list? Let me know in the comments below.
Some of the links above are affiliate links. Meaning that I provide links to products which I genuinely recommend and if you happen to make a purchase, then I may gain a small commission (at no extra cost to you). You get a handy link to the product you’re after and I get a few pennies to put towards running this awesome blog, so win-win!
Why not pin it for later?